Request for Audit


Cost: TBD

  • based on industry solidarity and adoption of GRAS2P, and
  • WSHA serving as trustee for Global G.A.P.

3 Different Ways to Request an Audit:

  • Download the Global G.A.P. Audit Request Form and send it to WSHA via fax (509.665.8541) or mail to: WSHA, 2900 Euclid, Wenatchee, WA 98801
  • Call the WSHA office to request over the phone: 509.665.9641
  • Submit request online and someone from the WA Hort office will contact you as soon as we can.